INTEGRATED QUALITY POLICY, ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT, ENERGY MANAGEMENT, EFFICIENT DRIVING MANAGEMENT, SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, UNIVERSAL ACCESSIBILITY, SAFETY IN PASSENGER TRANSPORTATION, CONCILIATION AND EQUALITY.
The Management of INTERURBANA DE AUTOBUSES, S.A., a Company dedicated to the Transport of Passengers by Road, in regular services for general use, as well as the provision of regular services for special and discretionary use, considers that Quality is an essential factor for the success of the Company, and that each person in the Organization is responsible for the function they perform.
Likewise, from INTERURBANA DE AUTOBUSES, S.A. It is considered a priority to carry out its activities with the maximum safety for the health of its workers, pursuing the maximum respect and care for the surrounding environment, promoting at the same time, the sustainable development of the Company, meeting the needs and expectations of both the workers, as well as the different interest groups of the Organization.
To achieve these purposes, INTERURBANA DE AUTOBUSES, S.A. establishes an Integrated Policy of Quality, Environmental Management, Energy Management, Efficient Driving Management, Safety and Health at Work, Social Responsibility, Accessibility, Transport Safety, Reconciliation and Equality in which the following Principles and Commitments are subscribed :
- Continuous improvement of its activities and processes within the framework of the Integrated Quality System, Environmental Management, Energy Management, Efficient Driving Management, Occupational Health and Safety, Social Responsibility, Universal Accessibility, Transport Safety, Reconciliation and Equality for whereby the Organization will establish, implement and maintain documented objectives at the relevant levels and functions within the Organization.
- The final quality of the service provided to the Client is the best result of the planned and systematic actions of prevention, detection, correction and continuous improvement during the exercise of our activity. For this, INTERURBANA DE AUTOBUSES, S.A. undertakes to comply with the requirements established by the UNE-EN 13816:2003 standard on Transport Service Quality in order to guarantee the quality of the Service provided in the Public Passenger Transport Service.
- The contractual requirements, the wishes and expectations of the Clients, are the criteria to establish the pattern of the Quality of our Services, always trying to match the expected Quality with the Quality perceived by them.
- Creation and maintenance of communication channels with stakeholders, to understand their requirements and expectations and to be able to move towards their satisfaction.
- Compliance with Legal, Regulatory Requirements, Requirements established in the Reference Standards, Dalco criteria as well as other Requirements voluntarily assumed by the Organization, in terms of the Quality of the Service provided, Environment, Energy Efficiency, Safety and Health of workers, Social Responsibility, Accessibility, Transport Safety, Reconciliation and Equality both by INTERURBANA DE AUTOBUSES, S.A., and by the Subcontractors who work in its facilities, or on behalf of the Organization.
- Respect universal rights and principles, as well as the general principles of Social Responsibility: Accountability, Ethical Behavior, Respect for the interests of interested parties, respect for the principle of legality and respect for international standards of behavior.
- Prevent accidents and incidents that damage the physical and mental integrity of the different interest groups that interact with the Organization, eliminating deaths and serious injuries resulting from traffic accidents in which the Organization can exert its influence.
- Commitment to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, Environmental Management, Energy Management, Efficient Driving Management, Worker Health and Safety Management, Social Responsibility Management, Universal Accessibility Management, Transport Safety and Model Management efr.
- Each employee is responsible for the performance of their activity within the framework of the Integrated Management System. The Management is responsible for promoting the implementation of the Policy and the Quality, Environment, Energy Efficiency, Safety and Health of Workers, Social Responsibility, Accessibility, Transport Safety, Reconciliation and Equality Objectives, verifying their correct achievement and implementation through audits, thus ensuring the commitment to continuous improvement.
- Training and qualification of personnel to carry out their tasks, in accordance with the requirements of the Integrated Management System. Provision of action procedures in the event of a critical situation or accident that may have environmental consequences, or for the Safety and Health of Workers.
- Use of the best and cleanest technologies available, with viable economic application.
- Preference for the acquisition of goods and services that optimize energy consumption.
- Acquisition of energy efficient products and services to improve the energy performance of the different activities of the Organization.
- Rationalization of the consumption of natural resources, at the same time, prevention and minimization in the generation of waste, vibrations, liquid discharges and atmospheric emissions.
- Collaboration with Public Authorities, and information to the public opinion of the activities carried out, ensuring transparency, ethics and adequate risk management. Commitment to act by virtue of the Prevention of damages and against the deterioration of Health.
- Promote measures in order to improve the quality of life and well-being of the workers' families.
- Establishment of measures that facilitate the compatibility of personal, family and professional life.
- Provision of service in which, in addition to the quality received, security is a fundamental aspect and an objective during the development of the service.
- Implementation of measures that promote and favor Gender Equality in the Organization.
- Communicate this Policy to all Organization staff, subcontractors and suppliers, as well as keep it public.
The different Departments of INTERURBANA DE AUTOBUSES, S.A. have developed a MANUAL for QUALITY MANAGEMENT, ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT, ENERGY MANAGEMENT, EFFICIENT DRIVING MANAGEMENT, SAFETY AND HEALTH at Work, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY MANAGEMENT, UNIVERSAL ACCESSIBILITY MANAGEMENT, SAFETY MANAGEMENT in TRANSPORT, CONCILIATION and EQUALITY and Procedures, based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015, UNE-EN 13816:2003, UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015, ISO 50001:2011, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 26000, EA 0050, SR10, UNE 170001-1-2, UNE ISO 39001:2013, CSEAA 003.00 Evaluation Criteria (INSIA) and Standard 1000-1, edition November 3, 2008 (efr), in order to achieve the objectives of Quality, Competitiveness, respect for the Environment, Energy Efficiency, Efficient Driving, Safety and Health of Workers, Social Responsibility, Accessibility, Safety in Transportation, Reconciliation and Equality, each Employee being responsible for monitoring and compliance with those procedures and instructions that af affect her daily performance.